Thursday, July 4, 2013

..........."cause to me MC means MOVE THE CROWD"

Greetings and Happy Independence Day


I pray everyone is well and enjoying your Fourth! Okay well this is a quick post that is a little long over due and since I have been on vacation just thought I would take the time to share with you all.....finally.

Now I am a Hip Hop head and when I say hip hop I do not mean a lot of stuff we hear on the radio. I love artists such as De la Soul, Mos Def (Yasiin Bey), Talib Kweli, Tribe called Quest, The Roots, Wu- Tang just to name a few, and since I was a kid about 9 or 10 (showing my age) I have loved METHOD MAN and REDMAN. I had the pleasure to attend another RED and MEF show on June 6th. Me and my sistafriend Vanessa ventured to Los Angeles to the Belasco Theater and watched this Dymanic Duo do their thang. Now I have not seen them live since 2007 but it was like I never missed a beat. If you haven't seen these two preform you are missing out. They put on a show.

They tell you before the show....."you only need 2 things when you come to a Red and Mef show.....energy and weed" and since I didn't bring weed I brought my energy. Here are some pictures from that night.




 Me and Vanessa at Lola's a martini bar before the show. Such a cute place.




Dynamic Duo, great show....energy, mosh pits and stage dives.


after the show...nothing but LOVE and RESPECT.
the aftermath.....on the way home.

soooo If you love Mef and Red like I do and haven't seen them live...please do or if you have a favorite artist that you love to see live let me know or share with me the best concert you have been to. Thank you in advance and have a wonderful FOURTH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment