Monday, May 13, 2013

DIRTY 30........NYC

Greetings and Good Evening....

Well I am back yes I am back and I am 30.....yikes..... I took the liberty to spend my 30th birthday in my favorite place in the whole wide world NYC. Not only is NYC my favorite place it is kind of becoming my second home. I love it out there and I go as often as I can now. I love everything about it, the city, the people, the energy and of course the food :) well here are a few photos from my trip. I didn't take many because everything is going so fast and I just want to take in every moment I am there and sometimes I forget to take pictures...no bueno I know. But this is not my first time in NYC and damn sure won't be my last......
me before leaving Cali, you see the bag I was ready....lol


a view of  Manhattan, from the plane as we're landing.

were we stayed.....check them out....great hotel and perfect location.

our room I love the decor, the decor, that record player...great

we all know what this is and where it is... The Famous APOLLO.

my birthday April 29th :) just need a picture of the date.

Birthday dessert at Juniors in Brooklyn, can't go wrong with that!

My drink at APT78 lounge in Washington Heights, very dope place, check them out as well.

my lunch at Juniors.

JUNIORS the original in Brooklyn.....



a tunnel in Wash Heights on the way to the 1 train.


Manhattan, somewhere....

I love NYC subways, they take you everywhere and I see all types of great people.

Manhattan somewhere........again
my Mister Softee oreo shake, and it was goooooddddd too

I'm going going back back to Cali Cali :(
............and there you have it. It was a really short trip but I didn't care, I will go to NYC every chance I get until I make that 3000 mile move :) so leave a comment tell me what your favorite place is or a cool way you spent a recent birthday, thanks I greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance <3

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :) I feel you on that, I was so freaking out now I am embracing it. I am looking forward to 30 and you will too! hope your having a great week.

      Delete
  2. I am loving your blog!! Now following! :)

    XOXO,

    Ker-Leen
    Music. Fashion. Love.
    http://kerleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I truly appreciate that. I will follow you as well. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. Heyy I stayed at the Aloft in April! I loved it, it was so cute. Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and yes I did have so much fun! Yes girl Aloft is cute it was my first time staying there and the staff was so friendly as well.

      Delete